Friday, February 26, 2016

Teen Mentor - Imperfection is Perfection

Jamie, age 17 was a Teen Mentor with Girls' LEAP who learned to accept imperfections and grow.  She shares her digital story.



Jamie says..."This video is about the pressure girls like myself feel on a daily basis from society to be perfect, and how it affected me. I made this video in order to show girls that they aren't alone in feeling pressured by society to be something they're not, but also to show how being a part of Girls' LEAP helped me overcome my obstacles and learn how to accept all of my imperfections. Making this video has affected me positively because it has become somewhat of a reflective experience. I was able to see how much I've grown as a person since I've started Girls' LEAP."...on Girls' LEAP YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment